At Angelle’s Hospice& Palliative Care, our goal is to provide a dignified, quality of life to patients and family members. We offer numerous hospice care services including:
- Bereavement support and grief counseling for patients and their families
- Physical, emotional, social and spiritual support to each patient and family
- Medical Consultation
- Nutritional Counseling
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy
- Assistance with Personal Care, meals and light housework
- Medication to alleviate symptoms
- Oxygen, medical equipment and supplies
- 24-hour at home care during a crisis
- Short-term Respite Care
When It Is Time For Hospice
It is never too early to discuss hospice and palliative care as a treatment option. The earlier this conversation occurs, the better the preparation to achieve the patient’s goals and meet their needs.
When you or your loved one is diagnosed with a terminal illness, and when a physician says there may be six months or fewer to live, a person is eligible for hospice care.
Hospice focuses on quality of life rather than quantity
Call us today to schedule a consultation. We can be reached at 678-432-2300