At Home Hospice
Angelle’s Hospice & Palliative Care offers hospice care provided in the patient’s home, assisted living community and nursing homes. If you or your loved one’s symptoms are controlled, the care will be delivered by nurses, social workers, aides, and counselors as agreed upon in the plan of care. Hospice services at home may include:
- Pain control and symptom management through medication, supportive care and education.
- Emotional and psychosocial support for both the patient and family
- Team of professionals and volunteers to address patient care,
- 24-hour access to specially trained experts in end-of-life care
- Reduction in out-of-pocket expenses for medications, durable medical equipment and medical supplies
- Fully covered by Medicare and Medicaid
Angelle’s Hospice and Palliative Care also provides nursing services in your own home when your loved one experiences a crisis.
Call us today to schedule a consultation. We can be reached at 678-432-2300